Monday, October 6, 2014

finishing 2012


We met Grammy and Grandpa down in Tri-Cities at Tommy and Ranie's for some family time.  




Our annual visit from Santa and the Hauser Lake Fire Department.


James was chosen to play Joseph in his preschool Nativity.


Some of my personal holiday traditions...  Tolkein, clementines, and seven layer magic bars.


I sewed my first bag!  I used some of my fabric I bought in France and made this for Joette for Christmas.

Such an adorable snowman.  We have had some pretty creative ones in the past.


2012  Family Nativity


From Baby Jesus to a shepherd in just one year!


Each Christmas Eve, the kids open a present from one of their cousins.


Christmas Morning!! (This was the Christmas of Legos, pillow pets and the Zombie Apocalypse)














Justin and Jared and their families came to bring in the New Year with us.  We had such a great time together, as always!




We even got to celebrate Henry's birthday together!  None of the pictures of our dance party or our guns at midnight turned out.  It all really did happen though.  :)  What a fantastic way to end our 2012!!

1 comment:

Miss Joette said...

I LOVE MY BAG!!! Best Christmas gift ever! I use it all the time!